4.75" I Voted for Trump Stainless Steel Folding Pocket Knife - President Donald Trump Knife Collection

Wholesale Only! - $100 Minimum Order

This product has been discontinued. While it is possible we may restock it in the future, we currently do not have an ETA of a restock date.

4.75" I Voted for Trump Stainless Steel Folding Pocket Knife - President Donald Trump Knife Collection

SKU:  JK6418-T3  |  Manufacturer ID:  JK6418-T3

4.75 in I Voted for Trump Stainless Steel Folding Pocket Knife - President Donald Trump Knife Collection
4.75 in I Voted for Trump Stainless Steel Folding Pocket Knife - President Donald Trump Knife Collection

Product Summary

Republicans and Democrats are gearing up for a Fight, Fight, Fight in this upcoming election. Get in early and get your hands on this 4.75" I Voted for Trump Stainless Steel Folding Pocket Knife from the President Donald Trump Knife Collection. The 4.75" Don't Blame Me I Voted for Trump Stainless Steel Folding Pocket Knife is a unique and collectible piece that combines robust functionality with a tribute to President Donald Trump. This knife is not just a tool but a statement of support for the 45th President of the United States. Perfect for knife enthusiasts, collectors, and supporters of Trump, this knife embodies quality, patriotism, and practicality in one sleek package.

Exclusive Trump 2024 Design
Show your support for President Donald Trump with this special edition knife. The handle features your upcoming voters pin with the words "Don't Blame Me, I Voted for Trump." It prominently showcases your patriotism and allegiance. The blade features an image of President Donald J. Trump and a replica signature. This unique design makes it a standout piece in any knife collection, symbolizing your commitment to the ideals of American leadership and strength.

Trump Knife's - Uncompromising Sharpness
The high-quality stainless steel drop point blade holds a remarkably sharp edge, perfect for intricate cuts, effortless slicing, and powerful piercing tasks. Whether you're peeling fruit, trimming rope, or tackling a more demanding project, this blade delivers clean and precise cuts every time. The drop point design offers excellent control and versatility for a wide range of cutting applications.

Trump Knife's - Built to Endure
Crafted from robust stainless steel, this pocket knife boasts exceptional resistance to corrosion, wear, and tear. The blade is built to maintain its sharp edge through heavy use, and the handle is designed to withstand the elements and everyday bumps and scrapes. It's a dependable tool built to conquer the elements and years of use.

Trump Knife's - Firm Locking Mechanism
The secure lock-back mechanism ensures the blade stays firmly in place during use, preventing accidental closure and promoting safe handling. A strong lock is essential for user safety, and this design gives you peace of mind while you work. The secure lock allows you to apply pressure while cutting without fear of the blade collapsing on your fingers.

Trump Knife is Ready for The Job
Experience the convenience of the spring-assisted mechanism. With a gentle push on the thumb stud, the blade effortlessly glides into position, allowing for quick access when you need it most. No more struggling with two hands to open your knife – this design prioritizes speed and ease of use. Take it anywhere, knowing you'll always have a reliable cutting tool at hand. The compact size makes it perfect for everyday carry, ensuring you're prepared for any cutting task that might arise throughout your day.

Designed for True Patriots
Show your support for President Donald Trump with the 4.75" I Voted for Trump Stainless Steel Folding Pocket Knife. Perfect for everyday carry, as a collectible item, or as a unique gift for fellow supporters, this knife combines practicality with patriotic pride. This knife is not only a great collectible but also a versatile tool suitable for a wide range of tasks. From everyday cutting and slicing to more demanding tasks, it performs reliably and efficiently. Its multifunctional utility makes it a valuable addition to your gear, ready to serve in various situations.

Trump Wholesale Campaign Election 2024

Features

Blade Material 440 Stainless Steel
Blade Type Drop Point 
Folding Action Spring Assisted 
Handle Construction Stainless Steel and ABS Plastic
Features Belt Clip
Blade Length 3.25"
Handle Length 4.75"
Overall Length 8.5"

President Donald Trump Wholesale Folding Pocket Knife Supplier
SKU JK6418-T3